cPanel updated to 11.46 release 12
Last night we rolled out cPanel version 11.46 release 12 to our platform. You’ll have access to some great new features and improvements to cPanel.
A few new features are:
- cPanel is now available in 29 different languages. You’ll be able to pick the best one to suit you from the fully translated cPanel languages.
- New management tools, available in cPanel & WHM 11.46, simplify use of the ModSecurity application firewall. You’ll now be able to customise ModSecurity in cPanel per website to secure it the way you want it to be.
- Recover discarded files with the new trash can feature in Paper Lantern. This convenient addition to File Manager makes it harder to lose the files you need most.
- If you use the cPanel interface to log in to Webmail, you will automatically log in to the email account. However, if you go directly to the URL of the Webmail interface, you must use the email account’s username and password.
- The cPanel-provided installation of Apache SpamAssassin™ has been upgraded to Apache SpamAssassin version 3.4 for better spam detection.
For a complete list of the changes head over to the cPanel website.